Fuji Sekai 'Onna' Women's Jiu-Jitsu Gi
Worn by world champion Sophia McDermott Drysdale
Notify me when back in stock
Fuji have done it again, creating another awesome new Jiu-Jitsu Gi this time specifically for all the Women Warriors out there. Introducing the all new Fuji Sekai 'Ona' Gi. The words Sekai means "World" in Japanese while Ona means 'Woman'. This authentic BJJ Gi from Fuji was designed for serious performance and as a tribute to the world of Jiu-Jitsu. Inside print features some of the most popular areas where Jiu-Jitsu is widely practised. From its roots in Japan, to Rio, London, New York and UAE, Jiu-Jitsu has woven its way to every corner of the globe making it the inspiration for the new Sekai Gi
This lightweight Gi design is built to last with triple reinforced rip stop pants and extra rows of stitching for a studier collar.
- Lightweight fabric ideal for Jiu-Jitsu weigh-ins
- Triple reinforced rip stop pants
- Stiff collar with extra rows of stitching
- Bungee cord drawstring for better waist comfort
- Contrast stitching
- 100% Natural Cotton Fabric
- Durable Long Lasting Fiber Weave
- IBJJF approved Gi
- Pre-shipment Quality Control Inspection Guarantee
- Belt not included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuji Sports Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.